Leonardo-Finmeccanica: official handover of W-3PL Głuszec and W-3RM Anakonda helicopters and opening of the new MRO center in ŚwidnikŚwidnik 27/06/2016
• Handover of the last W-3PL Głuszec helicopter in the second series of four machines modernized in Świdnik; consequently the total of 8 Głuszec helicopters will be in service of the Polish Army
• Two first out of five W-3RM Anakondas modernized in Świdnik are being provided to the Polish Navy
• A new MRO center is being established in PZL-Świdnik to improve client and product support.
Leonardo-Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik demonstrates W-3PL Głuszec helicopter at the International Exhibition - AIR FAIR 2016 in BydgoszczBydgoszcz 20/05/2016
• PZL-Świdnik demonstrates its flagship product – W-3PL Głuszec helicopter – being in daily service of the 56th Air Base in Inowrocław
• W-3PL Głuszec resulted from cooperation of PZL-Świdnik, the Polish Armed Forces and the Air Force Institute of Technology; it is currently used by the Polish Land Forces
Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik makes history of aircraft in Poland celebrating the 60th anniversary of helicopter productionWarsaw 22/04/2016
• The Special Rotorcraft Conference celebrating the 60th anniversary of the launch of helicopter production in PZL-Świdnik starts the cycle of jubilee events.
• PZL-Świdnik is the only producer of helicopters of Polish design, which has provided almost 160 aircraft of this type to the Polish Armed Forces so far.
• More than 7400 helicopters manufactured in Świdnik serve in over 40 countries worldwide: as military, rescue and civilian machines.