• The oldest helicopter unit in Poland. i.e. the 56th Air Base in Inowrocław, where – among others - PZL-Świdnik-made W-3PL and Mi-2 helicopters are quartered, celebrates the 54th anniversary of its establishment
• Mi-2 helicopters, with approximately 5500 units manufactured so far by PZL-Świdnik – celebrate the 50th anniversary of service in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland.
Leonardo-Finmeccanica: official handover of W-3PL Głuszec and W-3RM Anakonda helicopters and opening of the new MRO center in ŚwidnikŚwidnik 27/06/2016
• Handover of the last W-3PL Głuszec helicopter in the second series of four machines modernized in Świdnik; consequently the total of 8 Głuszec helicopters will be in service of the Polish Army
• Two first out of five W-3RM Anakondas modernized in Świdnik are being provided to the Polish Navy
• A new MRO center is being established in PZL-Świdnik to improve client and product support.
Leonardo-Finmeccanica: PZL-Świdnik demonstrates W-3PL Głuszec helicopter at the International Exhibition - AIR FAIR 2016 in BydgoszczBydgoszcz 20/05/2016
• PZL-Świdnik demonstrates its flagship product – W-3PL Głuszec helicopter – being in daily service of the 56th Air Base in Inowrocław
• W-3PL Głuszec resulted from cooperation of PZL-Świdnik, the Polish Armed Forces and the Air Force Institute of Technology; it is currently used by the Polish Land Forces