• The oldest helicopter unit in Poland. i.e. the 56th Air Base in Inowrocław, where – among others - PZL-Świdnik-made W-3PL and Mi-2 helicopters are quartered, celebrates the 54th anniversary of its establishment
• Mi-2 helicopters, with approximately 5500 units manufactured so far by PZL-Świdnik – celebrate the 50th anniversary of service in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland.
On Monday, 10th October, Prime Minister Beata Szydło paid a visit to PZL-Świdnik. She was accompanied by Deputy Ministers: for Defence - Bartosz Kownacki, and for Development - Radosław Domagalski-Łabędzki. Government representatives visited the helicopter Final Assembly Line, the Aviation Plant and the Flight Line, and met with the staff of PZL-Świdnik.
Leonardo-Finmeccanica: official handover of W-3PL Głuszec and W-3RM Anakonda helicopters and opening of the new MRO center in ŚŚwidnik 27/06/2016
• Handover of the last W-3PL Głuszec helicopter in the second series of four machines modernized in Świdnik; consequently the total of 8 Głuszec helicopters will be in service of the Polish Army
• Two first out of five W-3RM Anakondas modernized in Świdnik are being provided to the Polish Navy
• A new MRO center is being established in PZL-Świdnik to improve client and product support.